Changes in Version 3.1.0 (2018-03-27)
- Fields in page object can now be annotated with @Private. This will avoid the generation of a public getter.
- The CsvDataSource can now be used with optional fields in the data container. Other generic types are still not supported, but are now marked as error.
- tapir now supports the headless mode of Firefox.
- Assertions are now backed up by AssertJ. This enhancement comes with a completely new API for using assertions in your test cases. For further information consult the Assertions chapter.
- Various performance improvements.
- tapir does no longer open an empty browser window at the end of a test.
- It is no longer necessary to specify user name and password for HTTP proxies if the proxy does not expect an authentication.
- Issue tags are now included in the execution plan.
- The Allure listener now includes the parameters into the title of a test class. This makes sure that Allure does no longer aggregate test classes with different parameters into a single run.
Deprecated API will be removed with tapir 4.0.0.
- de.bmiag.tapir.util.action.Action is marked as deprecated and should be replaced by de.bmiag.tapir.execution.annotations.action.Action
- de.bmiag.tapir.util.extensions.TapirAssertions and all its methods are marked as deprecated. Please use the AssertJ based assertions like de.bmiag.tapir.coreassertion.CoreAssertions.
- de.bmiag.tapir.selenium.element.InvalidTapirElementStateException is marked as deprecated, instead throw an java.lang.AssertionError.